1578212579373.png60 Кб, 250x250
Whats it like living in Russia? 64186 В конец треда | Веб
I am an american and i have been nearly everywhere around the world except russia. Is it actually a shithole there?
2 64190
>>186 (OP)
Я не знаю ,я не украинец
3 64193
It is. Russia is a fascist-cleptocratic dictatorship in which you have no rights if you have no relation to the ruling elite. The state sees most of its citizens only as a source of its own enrichment.
4 64198
>>186 (OP)
Come and see, it's quite safe. Moscow, St Petersburg and some other big cities are actually quite good and doesn't really differ from most European cities.
Russia suffers from centralization, basically the further you are from Moscow, the worse it gets. Corruption is a problem, all national corporations and authorities are ruled by corrupted Putin's' friends. Consequence is an economical stagnation, low salaries, low pensions and so on. However goods are also a little cheaper than in western countries so you will feel like a billionaire in a russian supermarket lol.
You are most likely won't notice all those problems if you won't go to rural areas and and wouldn't intentionally look for them.

>>193
I'm not saying it is wrong, but it in reality it is not that scary and dramatic. If you are not looking for trouble, you are in a relative safety. As a tourist you should't be worried at all.
5 64201
>>186 (OP)
are you black or asian ? Then russia is a shithole.
6 64204
>>201

> black or asian


Why does it matter? If you are black, you WILL get unwanted attention, but not because everyone here is racist, but because black people are very uncommon in this region.
On the other hand If you are asian you will get 0 attention, because russia is crowded with asians, both tourists (from China) and illegals (from Middle Asia).
Racism in Russia is uncommon because there is no historical background for this and basically no black people in Russia to hate.
7 64205
>>198

>Russia suffers from centralization, basically the further you are from Moscow, the worse it gets.


/thread

>Corruption is a problem, all national corporations and authorities are ruled by corrupted Putin's' friends. Consequence is an economical stagnation, low salaries, low pensions and so on.


It's true, but not relevant for tourists in fact.

>However goods are also a little cheaper than in western countries so you will feel like a billionaire in a russian supermarket lol.


Services in fact may be much cheaper than in the US.
8 64206
>>193

>It is. Russia is a fascist-cleptocratic dictatorship in which you have no rights if you have no relation to the ruling elite. The state sees most of its citizens only as a source of its own enrichment.


It's true. Do not come to Russia. It's not safe.
9 64207
>>186 (OP)
You will be sent to gulag immediately after crossing the border. America is our enemy and everyone coming from the US is considered a spy. You will never return.
10 64211
>>207
basicly this, its very dangerouse. prepare for lots of anal games.
11 64213
Заткнись
12 64314
>>186 (OP)

>shithole


yep. especially bears. they can punch you face if don't give him vodka
Обновить тред